Monday 12 November 2012

Monday inspiration Tammis Keefe

Sometimes I get little flurries of busy times. I cannot stop for a second. I like to keep busy. Other times I just need to kick back and review everything. Just lately I have been taking it easy...for reasons I shall explain at a later date. 

What have I been up to? well I love reading blogs and art books. I am fascinated by how an artist develops their skills, the journey and findings along the way. 

I am also loving Etsy....you could say I am addicted. I have made a few purchases and made some new friends. In the future, I will post my findings, favourites and purchases.

To start, I have an obsession with textile artist Tammis Keefe. What is there not to love?
Image above is from a lovely Etsy shop called neat to keen. 
Neat to keen is a must look.

No comments:

Post a Comment